KRK ROKIT 10-3 G3 (Generation 3) Powered Studio Monitor
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series.
KRK ROKIT 10-3 G3Features
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
- Mid-Field - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection are integral to the design enhancing the safety and ensuring long life of the product..
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Total Connectivity - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
KRK ROKIT 10-3 G3Technical Specifications
- System type:Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency:10" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency:4" Aramid Glass Composite Midrange
- High-Frequency:1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response:31Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL:113 dB
- Amplifier Class:Class A-B
- Power Output:140W
- High Frequency:30W
- Low Frequency:80W
- Input Impedance (Ohms):10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust:-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume:(-30dB - +6dB)
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
- AC Power Input:
- Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V (50Hz - 60Hz)
- or 100V (50Hz - 60 Hz)
- Enclosure Construction:MDF
- Finish:Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration:Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (H x W x D):21.5" (545mm) x 12.8" (325mm) x 14.4" (365mm)
- Weight:46 Lbs. 21 Kg.)
*For improvement purposes, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.