Fender Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster, Bound Rosewood Fingerboard, Oxblood
STONE AGE JAZZMASTER STYLE
Since the 1990s, Troy Van Leeuwen has contributed deftly textural guitar work and atmospherics to some of alt-heavy rock's most acclaimed and forward-thinking bands. From the influential '90s alternative of Failure to A Perfect Circle, Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Puscifer and others, Van Leeuwen's multi-instrumental expertise has given great color and power to a great deal of very creative rock music. The Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster is as distinctive as the sounds he wrings from it, with personalized features including a darkly alluring Oxblood finish, special switching, distinctive bridge/tailpiece combination and more.
- Oxblood finish with four-ply red tortoiseshell pickguard and matching headstock
- Maple neck with "C" profile and vintage-style heel truss rod adjustment
- 7.25"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and pearloid block inlays
- Dual American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups
- Three-way pickup toggle switch on lower horn
- Dual-circuit "lead/rhythm" design with toggle switch on upper horn
- Brass-saddle Mustang® bridge and Jazzmaster tailpiece
BOUND ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH BLOCK INLAYS
Van Leeuwen's signature Jazzmaster model comes with the authentic mid-'60s touch of a rosewood fingerboard with elegant white binding and block inlays.
SPECIAL OXBLOOD FINISH
The Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster is especially notable for its darkly alluring "Oxblood" finish, which looks almost black until the light catches it just right and reveals its true deep, dark red hue.
In addition to its other highly distinctive features, the Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster features a matching Oxblood headstock.
AMERICAN VINTAGE '65 JAZZMASTER PICKUPS
Troy Van Leeuwen's signature model gets its phenomenal sound by borrowing a full-voiced pair of '65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups from Fender's American Vintage series.
JAZZMASTER BRIDGE WITH BRASS MUSTANG SADDLES
As specified by Troy Van Leeuwen himself, the Jazzmaster bridge on his signature model is designed with chrome-plated brass Mustang saddles.
CHROME LEAD/RHYTHM TOGGLE SWITCH
Rather than the traditional Jazzmaster lead/rhythm circuit slide switch on the upper horn, the Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster uses a chrome toggle switch instead.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Bound Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Vintage-Style
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Block
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Configuration SS
- Bridge Jazzmaster® Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang® Saddles and Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs White "Witch Hat"
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features Troy Van Leeuwen Signature on Back of Headstock, 2-Position Toggle Lead/Rhythm Switch in Upper Position, Metallic Oxblood Paint, Matching Painted Headstock Face, White Plastic Parts, "Witch Hat" Control Knobs, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Included Accessories Vintage-Style Hardshell Case, Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench,