Fender Squier Jim Root Telecaster, Flat White, Rosewood
THE ROOT OF SQUIER TELECASTER TONE
Squier® brings you a brand-nu signature model-the crushing Squier Jim Root Telecaster®. Designed in cooperation with the acclaimed Slipknot/Stone Sour guitarist, it boasts several foreboding features, such as a black or white satin-matte finish, starkly simple control layout, two pulverizing passive humbucking pickups with black covers and blacked-out hardware, including tuning machines.
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius
- Dual passive humbucking pickups with black covers
- Three-way pickup switch and single control knob (master volume)
- Strings-thru-bodyTelecaster bridge
- Black hardware
HUMBUCKING PICKUPS WITH BLACK COVERS
These humbucking pickups feature sleek black covers for a distinctive look.
In a pleasingly malevolent touch, the sparsely appointed Jim Root Tele features an all-black bridge, controls, bridge pickup bezel, tuners, strap buttons and more.
12"-RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there's still slight curvature-great for bending notes without fretting out.
SATIN MATTE FINISH
The satin finish on this model is a smooth and stylish touch, offering a muted matte finish appearance versus the glassy sheen of conventional gloss finishes.
VINTAGE-STYLE HARDTAIL BRIDGE
This model features a hardtail bridge, rather than the classic tremolo, engineered for enhanced tuning stability and sustain. This design element also hearkens back to the early- to mid-'70s when hardtail guitars surged in popularity again.
MODERN NECK WITH "C"-SHAPED PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish-ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Body Finish Polyester Satin Matte
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Polyester Satin Matte
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod Standard
- Bridge Pickup Covered Passive Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Covered Passive Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- Bridge 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features Mahogany Body, Covered Passive Humbucking Pickups, Rosewood Fingerboard with 12" Radius (305mm), Parchment Dot Position Inlays on Rosewood Fingerboard, Black Hardware, Black Pickguard Screws, Flat Finishes
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag None
- Included Accessories None