Fender CD-60S All-Mahogany, Natural, Rosewood Acoustic Guitar
The CD-60S All-Mahogany adds a solid mahogany top to one of our most popular models for a distinctly organic flavor. It is ideal for players looking for a high-quality affordable dreadnought with great tone and excellent playability. Featuring the new "Easy-To-Play" neck, and mahogany back and sides, the CD-60S All-Mahogany is perfect for the couch, the beach or the coffeehouse-anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
- Dreadnought body style
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- 'Easy-to-Play' neck with rolled fingerboard edges
Featuring alluring grain patterns and warm, rich tone, this instrument's mahogany top responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
MAHOGANY BACK AND SIDES
Along with its staggering cosmetic vibe, a resonant combination of mahogany back and sides delivers balanced tone with plenty of volume and midrange.
- Body Back Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Dreadnought
- Body Binding Multiple
- Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Bridge Rosewood
- Bridge Pins White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag None