Fender CD-140SCE, Natural, Rosewood Electro Acoustic Guitar & Hard Case
The CD-140SCE expands on its siblings' features with upgraded Fishman® Presys electronics, rosewood back and sides and the addition of a hardshell case. The single-cutaway dreadnought body and solid spruce top provide robust tone, and the "Easy-To-Play" neck is comfortable for all playing styles. Topped off with a tortoiseshell pick guard and rosewood headcap, the CD-140SCE is ready for whatever you throw at it, at home or on the stage.
- Single-cutaway dreadnought body style
- Fishman® PresysTM pickup/preamp
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Rosewood back and sides
- 'Easy-to-Play' neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Includes hardshell case
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments-few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN® PRESYS PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
The cutaway on this classic dreadnought offers traditional looks and easy access to the upper frets for high-register play.
GRAPH TECH® NUT AND BRIDGE SADDLE
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
HARDSHELL CASE INCLUDED
This hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
- Body Back Laminated Rosewood
- Body Sides Laminated Rosewood
- Body Top Solid Spruce
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Binding Multiple
- Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBoneTM
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Controls Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Phase
- Special Electronics Fishman® Presys Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp with Built-In Electronic Tuner
- Bridge Rosewood
- Bridge Pins White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard Tortoiseshell
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case