Aguilar Octamizer Bass Analog Octave Pedal
Every bass player wants deep organic tone. The Octamizer creates a wide range of musical sounds an octave below your original note - you will be "octamized"!
The Octamizer features independent volume controls for both the Clean and Octave sounds, so dialing in the exact amount of each is a cinch. The two discrete signal paths also have their own tone controls that were specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.
The Clean Tone control uses a Full Spectrum Tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. This unique circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a great thick, snarky synth tone.
The Octamizer's Octave Filter control is a multi-pole low-pass Filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Dual Filter Architecture
- Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by one nine volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: 9 volt power supply