The DSL GEG strap features special density 15mm foam padding inserted between the top and backing in the "sweet spot" from the back shoulder-blade to the front shoulder, absorbing instrument weight and providing suspension for extra playing comfort.
Each strap is available in a variety of stitching and backing colours. The stitching colour is matched with the colour of the full-grain leather backing.
Each strap is handmade in Australia from hand-sourced highest quality leather. The top of each strap is made from tough but supple medium weight leather, while the backing is extra soft and comfortable full-grain garment leather.
All leather is double stitched for extra strength.
A classic tough interweave tail is fitted for adjusting strap length.
- Handmade in Australia
- Highest quality genuine leather
- Top of strap is medium weight leather
- Backing is full-grain garment leather
- Foam padding
- Leather double stitched
- 2.5 inches width
- Top colour: Black
- Back colour: Beige
- Classic tough interweave tail for adjusting strap length
- Supplied with DSL leather pick holder key-ring
- Full-grain backing selected to match stitching colour
- Adjustable length 100cm to 148cm as standard