As photographed this piece has taken some transit damage to the front left side of the amp.
Our widely revered HT Club 40 MkII combo, in special edition Blonde finish.
Equipped with 2 channels and 4 footswitchable voices the HT Club 40 MkII is the ideal gigging valve amp for club sized venues. The 40W EL34 driven power amplifier has groundbreaking clean punch and dynamics with expanded tone controls that will easily cut through in a full band situation. Switching to the amazing ISF equipped overdrive channel accesses a further two modes classic crunch and super saturated lead. The Power Reduction feature allows further flexibility, by allowing the guitarist to attenuate to 10 percent of the 40 watts of power, also making the HT Club 40 MkII perfect for the home and studio use.
- Innovative 40 Watt valve combo
- 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 valves
- Two footswitchable channels
- Four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10 percent of full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker Emulated output with 1×12/4×12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB for recording
- 1×12 Celestion speaker
- Footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Cool boutique styling