Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Guitar And Vocal Amplifier
The Loudbox Performer is our most powerful acoustic amplifier, allowing you to be heard in any situation - solo or ensemble.
With the addition of Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4" and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman's renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
Loudbox Performer features:
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
- Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass
- 1/4" and 1/8" auxiliary stereo inputs with level control
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Resonant bass and midrange with shelving-style treble control
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
- Phantom power for condenser mics (24-Volt, high current spec.)
- Reverb / Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Dedicated effects loop