Stentor Conservatoire II Violin Outfit
Top Quality Woods
The Conservatoire violin has a solid spruce top and solid flamed maple back and ribs. The beautiful grain of the flamed maple is highlighted by the special formula varnish for an attractive finish. The solid maple neck features an ebony fingerboard and pegs for excellent stability.
Wittner Tailpiece and Quality European Strings
The Conservatoire 2 violin sets itself above the rest of the instruments with the top quality Wittner tailpiece. Made in Germany, these tailpieces are made from the highest specifications to the best manufacturing capabilities possible. Also added on to this violin are high standard European strings, which sound and resonate very well and produce a beautiful clean tone.
Everything You Need
With this package, you don't just receive the violin. The case supplied with the violin has an integral cover, carrying strap and a pocket for storing music as well as an internal accessory and bow compartment. Also included is a brazilwood bow with an ebony frog.
- Top: Solid Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Flamed Maple
- Neck: Solid Carved Maple
- Construction: Finely Hand Carved
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner
- Size: 4/4 (Full Size)
- Wood: Good Quality Brazilwood
- Horsehair: Natural White Horsehair
- Frog: Full Mounted Ebony Frog
- Case: Moulded Lighweight Case
- Pockets: One internal and one external
- Bow Holders: Two Clip Style Bow Holders
- Hydrometer: Included with Humidity Stick