Mike Jackson: Uke'n Play Supa Easy Ukulele (Book/CD)
Based on his top-selling Uke'n Play series, Mike Jackson has now put together an even easier edition - a collection of well-known songs using just two chords per song.
This is a book for the beginner (any age) or for those who play a little and need some extra easy songs to practice what they know. Basic information is given and relevance of the Ukulele to the Guitar is included - to show the connection for those who already play Guitar.
The CD has recordings of all the songs - with lead vocals, ukulele and full band accompaniment. Playing along helps keep the beat and gives confidence to the player as technique is being refined.
With this simple 'Instant Play Method' you will be able to play every song in the book in no time!
- Blow The Man Down
- Down By The Billabong (Station)
- Down In The Valley
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- I's The B'y That Builds The Boat
- It Ain't Gonna Rain No More
- Joshua Fought The Battle Of Jericho
- Life Is But A Melancholy Flower
- Li'l Liza Jane
- London Bridge Is Falling Down
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Michael Finnigan
- Miss Mary Mac
- Oh Dear, What Can The Matter Be?
- Polly Wolly Doodle
- Rock My Soul
- Skip To My Lou, My Darling
- Sur Le Pont D'avignon
- The Ballad Of Eensy Weensy
- The Farmer's In The Dell
- Three Blind Mice