Rock & Pop Studies (Piano)
80 studies developing all aspects of pop piano playing through focussed technical work. This progressive collection helps players learn and understand the many different challenges of popular piano playing.
- Written by rock & pop music experts, each study concentrates on a particular style, exploring the technical elements associated with it.
- Focussing on syncopation, different basslines, gospel chord progressions, classic rock arpeggios, twelve bar blues - and how to rock out like Jerry Lee Lewis!
- Each study features accompanying teaching tips and further listening ideas.
- Styles covered include Motown, metal, the blues, soul, funk, ska, reggae, disco, country, indie, dance, classic rock, synth pop and many more.
- Suitable for established beginner to intermediate level piano and keyboard players.