- 17 fun and characterful ensemble pieces, arranged in suites for concert performance
- Flexible scoring for violin, viola, cello, and double bass with piano or CD accompaniment - from duets in any combination to large ensembles
- The level corresponds to the Joggers books for violin, viola, and cello - part 1 uses all fingers in the pattern 0-1-23-4 for violin and viola, and 0-1-34 for cello; part 2 is slightly easier, using mostly open strings and first fingers
- Teacher's book with score, including piano part, notes on the pieces, and a CD with performances and backing tracks for all pieces
- Pupil books for violin, viola, cello, and double bass with lively illustrations
- MP3s and additional material available to download from a Companion Website
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.Please Log in or Register to write a review