Fender Squier FSR Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster, Surf Green, Laurel
This a limited run addition to the reinvigorated Squier Classic Vibe lineup. This is not going to be available again once sold.
Vintage Fender Tone - On A Budget!
Squier's brand new Classic Vibe range has fast-earned a reputation for boasting some of the finest instruments the company has ever made.
Each of these guitars and basses have been 100% designed by Fender to offer an authentic, vintage-style Fender playing experience, at an affordable price.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster Seafoam Green Highlights
- Limited run, vintage-style electric guitar
- Stylishly-shaped Poplar body
- Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- Laurel fingerboard
- Gold anodised pickguard
- Vintage-style Jazzmaster tremolo with barrel saddle bridge
- Very limited availability
- Finance options available
Sleek Playing Feel
Thanks to the slim "C"-shaped neck, easy-playing 9.5" radius Laurel fretboard and narrow-tall frets, playing this guitar is a genuine pleasure.
What's more, with its vintage-style tremolo bridge you can get deep, dynamic and expressive performance.
Fender Designed Pickups
Equipped with Fender-Designed Alnico pickups, this electric guitar gives you authentic Fender vibes.
These pickups offer a fine balance between the thickness of a humbucker, and the clarity of a traditional single coil, for that authentic Jazzmaster tone.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster Seafoam Green Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Vintage-style Jazzmaster tremolo with barrel-saddle bridge
- Colour: Sea Foam Green
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style