Fender Paramount PM-TE Standard Electro Acoustic Travel Guitar, Natural,Ovangkol
Lightweight and highly resonant, the Paramount PM-TE Travel guitar is designed for easy portability without sacrificing an iota of its rich, natural tone. Comfortable for players of any size, this highly responsive 14-fret model features an open-pore finish for superior tone and unique visual appeal.
- Short-scale (23.5") Travel body style
- Solid top; all-solid open-pore mahogany back and sides
- Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge
- Fender- and Fishman-designed PM preamp system
- Includes hardshell case
With all-solid back, sides and top, Paramount acoustics are built to project with the player's personality in mind. Mahogany back and sides coalesce with a solid top for tone that's lifelike, powerful and balanced.
FENDER- AND FISHMAN®-DESIGNED PM PREAMP
Complete with tuner, frequency (bass and treble) and phase controls, this collaboration in preamp design is specially voiced for each Paramount body shape.
CHECKERBOARD PURFLING AND ROSETTE
Inspired by art deco design and inlaid around the body and down the back of each acoustic, the black-and-white checkers offset the natural beauty of the Paramount tone woods.
UNIQUE VINTAGE-STYLE FINGERBOARD INLAYS
Adding to the "art nouveau" vibe of the Paramount series are its elegant inlays, constructed from a fine combination of mother of pearl and abalone for a truly awe-inspiring look.
DISTINCTIVE FENDER HEADSTOCK SHAPE
The Paramount Series captures the essence of traditional Fender acoustics, with a headstock that pays tribute to our acoustic legacy.
THE PERFECT PREMIUM CASE
Each molded hardshell case features black plush interior lining-a regal touch that offsets the instrument's eye-catching tone woods and binding. It also sports a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
- Body Back Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides Solid Mahogany
- Body Top Solid Spruce
- Body Finish Open Pore Satin
- Body Shape Travel
- Body Binding Checkerboard
- Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 3-Ply W/B/W
- Neck Finish Open Pore
- Scale Length 23.5" (597 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Vintage Style
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Controls Volume, Treble, Bass
- Bridge Ovangkol
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard None
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Hardshell