CLASSIC CASES FOR CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS
G&G has been manufacturing cases to protect valued Fender instruments during transport and storage since 1952. This 3-ply wooden hardshell case sports hide leather end caps for extra protection against knocks while the bonded leather wrapped handle is easy to grip and won't degrade when exposed to weather. Not only will this case protect your Strat® or Tele® guitar with authentic style; the padded interior and velvet plush interior lining will keep it scratch and damage-free. The convenient storage compartments for accessories ensure you'll always have strings, picks, straps and more easily accessible.
- 3-ply hardshell wood case
- Hide leather end caps
- Bonded leather wrapped handle
- Velvet plush interior lining (54% cotton 46% rayon)
- Spacious storage compartment
- Fits most right and left-handed Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars
- Internal Dimensions: 38-3/8" x 12-3/4"