ORIGINAL-ERA PRECISION STYLEFor bassists who prize original-era Precision Bass sound and style, the Classic Series '50's Precision Bass Lacquer is a must-have instrument. Throughout the 1950's, the Precision Bass was the only Fender bass, and this model gives you the design from later that decade that has been the world's most recognised electric bass guitar form ever since. Delivering powerful punch and great value, this is a great evocation of a profoundly influential instrument, with authentic touches including a gold anodized pick guard, reverse tuners, and a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- One-piece maple neck/fingerboard with C profile, 7.25 radius and 20 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style split-single-coil pickup
- Gold anodized aluminium pick guard
- Vintage-style four-saddle bridge
- Reverse open-gear tuners
- Supplied with Fender Tweed Oblong Hard Case
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.Please Log in or Register to write a review