Fender Classic Player '50s Stratocaster, Shoreline Gold, Maple
'50S STYLE, MODERN FEATURES
The Classic Player '50s Stratocaster combines classic design with contemporary upgrades appealing to guitarists everywhere at all levels. Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Dennis Galuszka, it offers the best of yesterday and today with original-era Strat® style and terrific features such as sparkling American Vintage pickups with modern switching, the comfortable feel of a 1950s neck topped by a modern fingerboard and frets, classic two-point synchronized tremolo bridge and much more.
- Maple neck with 1950s-era "soft V" profile
- 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Three American Vintage single-coil Stratocaster pickups with reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup (cancels hum in middle switch position)
- Five-way pickup switch
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage-style locking tuners
9.5" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
The fingerboard radius is an important spec that describes the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard. This instrument's modern 9.5" fingerboard radius is slightly more flattened than a vintage-style radius, but still with enough arc to provide a natural and notably comfortable fretting-hand feel, and to make bending notes easier.
ORIGINAL '57/'62 STRAT® PICKUPS
Reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster, these pickups deliver vintage-style Strat sound, feel and vibe, with sparkling highs and warm lows. Alnico 5 magnets add more focus and enhanced dynamics, Formvar magnet wire adds brightness and glassiness, and staggered hand-beveled pole pieces balance output across every string.
Get authentic original-era style and reliable modern performance from the upgraded two-point synchronized tremolo bridge on this Stratocaster, which features vintage-style stamped steel saddles.
"SOFT V" NECK PROFILE
The "soft V" neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) on this instrument has a distinctly comfortable fretting-hand feel that takes the more pronounced sharpness of a '50s "V" profile and "softens" it into a somewhat more rounded shape. Ideal for players with larger hands whose thumb extends over the edge of the fingerboard.
VINTAGE-STYLE LOCKING TUNERS
These tuners give you the best of the old and the new by combining classic vintage-style appearance with the modern convenience of locking functionality that increases tuning stability and makes string changing notably easier.
FENDER CUSTOM SHOP DESIGNED
As if this instrument's innate coolness and terrific features aren't enough, it's also designed by the acclaimed master builders of the Fender Custom Shop.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Soft "V"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rod Standard
- Bridge Pickup American Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity American Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup American Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Custom
- Strings Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features Aged Knobs and Switch Tip, Vintage Style Locking Tuning Machines, "Custom Shop Designed" Neck Plate, Vintage Style 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo, 9.5" Radius, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Included Accessories Deluxe Gig Bag