By the 1960s, the Precision Bass was the workhorse electric bass; from the clubs of Detroit to the beaches of Southern California, its tone laid the foundation for modern music. The American Original ‘60s Precision Bass has all of the features with which the P Bass conquered the world of music - elegantly simple, its sound, style and comfort are joined by modern playability.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Single Pure Vintage ‘63 split-coil P Bass pickup
- Thick '1963 C'-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.Please Log in or Register to write a review