Originally designed to appeal to jazz guitarists with elegant appointments and sophisticated controls, the Jazzmaster found its way into the hands of musical rebels. From surf to punk and indie rock, its flexible sound heralded the call of change and shaped the voice of rebellion. The American Original ‘60s Jazzmaster faithfully recreates the voice and style of this classic guitar, supplementing them with smooth, modern playability.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Two Pure Vintage ‘65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- “’60s C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard
- Floating tremolo bridge with lock button and push-in arm; vintage-style hardware
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.Please Log in or Register to write a review