Fender Deluxe Tele Thinline, Candy Apple Red, Maple
SEMI-HOLLOW TELE STYLE
Light in weight, but not sound, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is crafted with timelessly elegant style and authentic Fender tone. Crisp and articulate, with a versatile voice that cuts through a busy mix, this stage-tested design is the ideal combination of modern features and traditional aesthetics. With a little bit of extra 'magic' up its sleeve, this instrument is as flexible as it is distinctly stylish.
- Single cutaway semi-hollowbody electric guitar
- Two Vintage NoiselessTM Tele pickups (neck and bridge)
- Four-way switching includes series wiring
- Six-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge with block saddles
- 12"-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
VINTAGE NOISELESS PICKUPS
These pickups produce all the brilliant pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil pickups, with no hum.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there's still slight curvature-great for bending notes without fretting out.
UPGRADED MODERN BRIDGE
For superior intonation, sustain and ease of adjustment, Deluxe Series guitars feature modern bridges with upgraded features. This instrument has a string-through-body bridge with block saddles.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
FOUR-WAY PICKUP SWITCH
The special four-way pickup switch on this Telecaster Thinline guitar adds a fourth pickup combination-neck and bridge together, in series. Series wiring sets your tone on fire with hotter output and a slight midrange boost.
The most notable hallmark of this modern Telecaster Thinline model is its comfortably lightweight semi-hollow body, which also contributes much to its resonant tonal character and authentically evokes its late-1960s and early-'70s ancestors.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup Vintage NoiselessTM Single-Coil Telecaster
- Neck Pickup Vintage NoiselessTM Single-Coil Telecaster
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag