Fender Mustang 90, Olympic White, Pau Ferro
HOT-RODDED UNDERGROUND SOUND
Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgraded features, unique aesthetics and fat Fender sound, this spirited instrument is perfect for players that march to a different beat. A new take on an underground classic, it stays true to the rebellious spirit that birthed rock 'n' roll.
- 24" scale length; "C"-shaped maple neck
- Two Mustang MP-90 pickups
- 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch
24" SCALE LENGTH
This classic shorter scale was originally offered during the 1960s on Fender classics such as the Jaguar and Mustang guitars. The 24" scale remains an authentic Fender design element still offered today.
DUAL MP-90 PICKUPS
Two specially voiced MP-90 single-coil pickups contribute to the full-sounding voice of the Mustang 90, casting an already distinctive classic Mustang model in a whole new sonic light.
MODERN "C"-SHAPED NECK
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), 9.5" fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets.
THREE-WAY PICKUP SWITCH
This Mustang features a three-way toggle pickup switch, giving you either the bridge or neck pickup alone, or both.
SIX-SADDLE STRING-THROUGH-BODY HARDTAIL BRIDGE
This model features a hardtail six-saddle bridge for solid tuning stability, precise intonation and increased sustain. The string-through-body design enhances string-to-body vibration transfer for added sustain.
ENGRAVED NECK PLATE
This Mustang model features a special neck plate engraved with a Fender "F" logo-a classic design element for Fender instruments.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Mustang®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rod Standard
- Bridge Pickup MUSTANG® MP-90
- Neck Pickup MUSTANG® MP-90
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Optional Gig Bag (p/n 0991513106) Available
- Included Accessories None
- Recommended Case 099-1513-106 Urban Short Scale Guitar Gig Bag