Fender Limited Edition American Pro Telecaster, Daphne Blue, Roasted Maple
The Fender Limited Edition American Pro Tele RSTNK Daphne Blue takes the ever-loved Telecaster and subtly upgrades into something special.
A Classic Guitar - Evolved
For the American Professional Telecaster, Fender scrutinised every aspect of their original design - down to the minutest of details - and set about making improvements.
The end result is a modern classic in the making - and in this case they've even given it a humbucker in the neck position.
Fender Limited Edition American Pro Tele RSTNK Daphne Blue Highlights
- Professional grade, limited run electric guitar
- Classic Telecaster body shape, with a Daphne Blue finish
- Lightweight Alder body, with a bolt-on Roasted Maple neck
- Roasted Maple fingerboard, with black dot inlays
- SH pickup configuration, with a Shawbucker neck pickup, and V-Mod Single Coil in the bridge position
- Includes deluxe moulded hard shell case
- Very limited edition - available only whilst stocks last
- Finance options available
Rock Solid Construction
In classic Telecaster fashion, this guitar has been crafted with a body of lightweight Alder, and shaped to offer a combination of comfort and stability.
Attached to the body is a sleek Roasted Maple neck, capped with a fingerboard of the same material. Due to the Roasting process, the Maple in both the neck and fretboard are ultra-smooth, making for a slick playing experience.
Premium-Grade Electronics - Designed by Tim Shaw
Fender's Chief Engineer in Pickup Design, Tim Shaw, developed the pickups of the American Professional series guitars and basses to offer players something entirely new.
For this guitar, those pickups come to you in the shape of a ShawBucker 1T at the neck position, and a V-Mod Single Coil Telecaster at the bridge.
With the ShawBucker 1T you get a humbucker with Alnico II magnets. These magnets result in a smooth tone, with pronounced mids, that's ideal for subtle chords and lead runs.
The V-Mod Single Coil Telecaster pickup, you get a combination of AlNiCo V and AlNiCo II. This magnet pairing adds a bold, punchy, and tight sound with that familiar Tele bite being ever-present.
Fender Limited Edition American Pro Tele RSTNK Daphne Blue Specs
- Model Name: Limited Edition Roasted Blues American Pro Telecaster, Roasted Maple Fingerboard, Daphne Blue
- Model #: 0170255704
- Series: American Professional
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Daphne Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back and Headstock
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker 1T
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern "Ashtray" Bridge Cover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Phenolic
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Elite Molded Case