Fender American Professional Jazzmaster, Mystic Seafoam, Maple
SOPHISTICATED STYLE AND SOUND
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat sound. A direct descendent of the guitar that powered underground music from the late-'60s to today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing.
- Two Michael Frank-designed single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with brass Mustang saddles and screw-in arm
- New modern "Deep C"-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups are voiced specifically for their positions, overwound for hotter tone with the vintage warmth and clarity that made Fender a legend.
NEW "DEEP C" NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional "Deep C" neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that's perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, the American Professional Jazzmaster bridge features brass Mustang saddles and a screw-in arm. The new saddles keep the strings where they belong, even when the bridge is pummeled, while the new arm lets you dial-in the arm tension that's perfect for you.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument's volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more "organic" sounding.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Shape Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rod Bi-FlexTM
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs White "Witch Hat"
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Elite Molded Case