Fender American Professional Stratocaster, Olympic White, Rosewood
THE EVOLUTION OF A REVOLUTION
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved.
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New modern "Deep C"-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
V-Mod Stratocaster pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
NEW "DEEP C" NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional "Deep C" neck profile sports more substantial shoulders-somewhat between a "Modern C"- and "U"-shaped profile. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that's perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
POP-IN TREMOLO ARM
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player's preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument's volume is set.
NEW HARDSHELL CASE
The Elite Molded Case features body-hugging contours to protect your cherished instrument, TSA latches for increased security and nested stacking ability for easy storage and secure transport.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rod Bi-FlexTM
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge and Middle Pickups)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Elite Molded Case
- Included Accessories Elite Molded Case