Fender American Professional Stratocaster HH Shawbucker, Sonic Gray, Rosewood
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its release in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster HH ShawBucker isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved for today's players.
- Two Tim Shaw-designed ShawBucker humbucking pickups
- New modern "Deep C"-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
Voiced specifically for their position, our redesigned ShawBucker open-coil humbucking pickups deliver highly dynamic, multi-dimensional tone while resisting electrical noise.
NEW "DEEP C" NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional "Deep C" neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that's perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
POP-IN TREMOLO ARM
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player's preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument's volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more "organic" sounding.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rod Bi-FlexTM
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup ShawbuckerTM 2
- Neck Pickup ShawbuckerTM 1
- Controls Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coils of Both Pickups, Pos 3. Both Full Pickups, Pos 4. Outer Coils of Both Pickups, Pos 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Elite Molded Case
- Included Accessories Elite Molded Case