Black Mountain Thumb Picks
Built for musicians who enjoy playing with their fingers (fingerstyle) but also enjoy playing with a pick (flatpicking).
Players love the Black Mountain Pick because it feels like a regular guitar pick, but it also feels like a traditional thumb pick.
The First Thumb Pick in the World to Use a Spring!
This patented new technology offers several advantages over traditional thumb picks.
1) The spring allows the pick to be flexible so it feels like a regular guitar pick.
2) The spring clamps the thumb ring around the player's thumb creating a perfect balance between comfort and stability.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE WHETHER YOU'RE A BEGINNER OR A PRO!!!
- Single Medium Gauge Black Mountain Thumb Pick
- Fits Medium, Large, and XL Sized Thumbs Comfortably.
- Universal Spring Fit!
- Great for Guitar, Banjo, Bass, Mandolin, Lap Steel, Pedal Steel, Ukulele, Autoharp
- Right-Handed Orientation
- Regular (Comfortable) Spring Tension
- Starts at 1.5mm and Tapers Down to .7mm
- Nylon Material
- Bevelled Edges