Classic Musical Moments: Piano Solos with Theory in Practice - Grade 5
This book is a compilation of timeless classics, simplified and aimed to build the skills, agility and tonal control of late intermediate pianists, in order to assist the transition into advanced level. Theory exercises are included after each song, for the pianist to make a practical/theory connection.
- Humoresque Op. 101, No. 7 (Dvorak)
- Serenade from Schwanengesang (Swan Song) D 957, No. 4 (Schubert)
- Habanera from Carmen (Bizet)
- Fantaisie-Impromptu (Moderato Cantabile) Posthumous, Op. 66 (Chopin)
- The Flight of the Bumblebee from The Tale of Tsar Saltan Op. 57 (Rimsky-Korsakov)