Fender Acoustasonic 40, Brown And Wheat Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It's a simple, flexible "grab and go" solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
6" SPEAKER WITH "WHIZZER" CONE
For more effective high-frequency response, the Acoustasonic 40 bears the unusual distinction of being the only Fender guitar amp to use a "whizzer" cone-a small supplementary speaker cone attached to the voice coil of the amps 6" speaker.
For extra ambient depth and shimmer, the Acoustasonic 40's instrument channel features a built-in chorus effect.
XLR AND ¼" INPUTS
The Acoustasonic 40's convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼" jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
- Voltage 230V EUR
- Wattage 40 Watts
- Controls Channel 1: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb. Channel 2: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb
- Channels Two
- Inputs Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects Reverb
- Line Out One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering Brown Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Black
- Amplifier Jewel Red LED
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers Two - 6.5" Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Amp Height 11" (27.9 cm)
- Amp Width 15" (38 cm)
- Amp Weight 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)