Vox Mini Superbeetle Bass Mini NuTube Bass Guitar Amplifier Head And Cabinet
- An iconic design inherited from the classic stacks that appeared on historic stages
- Traditional VOX tones, powered by Nutube, with a maximum output of 50W (at 4)
- 10" VOX Original speaker
- Speaker cabinet uses a unique bass-reflex structure
- Built-in fuzz effect driven by Nutube
- Built-in compressor providing good sustain and consistently tight and punchy tone
- A classic design that looks just as good as it sounds. A perfect addition to the home of any British Rock fan, even as décor
- Speaker output lets you add an extension speaker cabinet such as a 1x12", 2x12" or even a 4x12"
- Headphones/line out jack is perfect for practicing or recording silently at home or on the go
Equipped with Nutube! The mini-stack that bassists have been waiting for!
A rock band from Liverpool caused such a world-wide sensation in the 1960s that they had a dramatically transforming effect not only on the music industry but also on lifestyles. The VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE is a compact-sized revival of the stack amps that they used on their first tour of the United States, and has been acclaimed by numerous guitarists thanks to the full-fledged sound generated by Nutube and its outstanding looks that also let the unit function as interior décor.
This MINI SUPERBEETLE BASS is the perfect bass amp for that ‘60s rock sound. Powered by Nutube, it delivers the stunning sound quality that can be attained only by real vacuum tubes. The speaker cabinet uses a unique bass-reflex structure to obtain the low-end required by a bass amp. Also new in the bass model is a compressor that’s an important part of shaping your sound, providing good sustain and consistently tight and stable tone. The four-band EQ, optimized for bass players, allows for a more detailed control of the tone. The new fuzz on this model is tuned to the sound of the ‘60s. This means that no additional equipment is needed to produce the fuzz bass sound of that era.
If your session also includes the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE for guitar, you'll travel back in time to the 60s! Both bassists who are familiar with the bands of that era and modern players will appreciate the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE BASS with its unique looks and sound.
-- Amp head --
Controls: VOLUME, BASS, Lo-MID, Hi-MID, TREBLE, COMP switch, FUZZ, GAIN
Effects: Comp, Fuzz
Input/Output: Input jack x1, Speaker jack x1 (6.3mm [1/4"], unbalanced) Phones/Line jack x 1 (6.3mm [1/4"] stereo phone jack), Aux In jack x 1 (3.5 mm [1/8”] stereo mini phone jack)
Vaulve: Nutube 6P1
Equalizer: Bass = ±10dB@90Hz, Lo-Mid = ±8dB@300Hz, Hi-Mid = ±10dB@700Hz, Treble = ±10dB@3.2kHz
Output Power: Max 50W RMS@4 ohms, 25W RMS@8 ohms, 12.5 W RMS@16 ohms
-- Speaker Cabinet --
Speaker: 10" VOX Original speaker x 1
Maximum Input: 50 W RMS 4 ohms
Inpedance: 4 ohms
Power: AC adapter (DC19 V)
Current Comsumption: 3.42 A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 323 mm x 180 mm x 596 mm/12.7" x 7.09" x 23.5"
Weight: 8.7 kg/19.18 lbs.
Included Items: AC adapter, Power cable, Speaker cable, Cushion x 4