ABRSM: Violin Exam Pieces 2016-2019 - (Score, Part & CD)
This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM's 2016-2019 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
- The CD features performances of all syllabus pieces by RAM Junior Academy students William Campbell and Mio Takahasi, RCM Junior Department students Stephanie Childress and Edward Tomanek-Volynets, and ABRSM examiner Simon Jones.
- Play along Piano tracks are also included for use when practising.
About the series:
A selection of nine pieces from the ABRSM Violin syllabus at Grades 1 to 8, covering lists A, B & C.
Meticulously edited and presented, these volumes comprise rich and varied repertoire from which to create an exciting programme for an exam or concert. Each volume also includes helpful footnotes and syllabus information.