ABRSM Jazz: The AB Real Book C Treble Clef Edition
This is a unique jazz resource. It is an exciting compilation for all jazz musicians but is specifically conceived for less experienced players. It contains lead sheets for a hundred tunes together with specially commissioned arrangements, including those for Level/Grade 4 or 5 exams for Jazz Clarinet, Sax (Alto/Tenor), Trumpet and Trombone.
- an impressive range of jazz styles, from New Orleans to contemporary
- all tunes suitable for less experienced players, with pitch range, chords and technical level carefully considered
- tunes in their most commonly played keys, with reliable melodies and chord changes
- arrangements - by jazz arrangers - that include sections for improvised solos, with helpful guideline pitches
- arrangements included on the syllabus have 'minus-one' backing-tracks, available on CD for purchase separately