ABRSM: Violin Exam Pieces 2016-2019 - Grade 4 (Score & Part)
This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM's 2016-2019 Grade 4 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
- All of the pieces on the Grade 4 syllabus have been recorded by ABRSM examiner Hilary Sturt, former ABRSM scholar Benjamin Baker, and jazz violinist Christian Garrick.
- The duo recordings and playalong practice tracks are available on CD - as part of the Violin Exam Pieces with CD package - or as downloads from www.abrsm.org/audioshop.
About the series:
A selection of nine pieces from the ABRSM Violin syllabus at Grades 1 to 8, covering lists A, B & C.
Meticulously edited and presented, these volumes comprise rich and varied repertoire from which to create an exciting programme for an exam or concert. Each volume also includes helpful footnotes and syllabus information.