Raising the curtain on Christopher Norton’s Micromusicals - exciting and accessible musicals for schools based on popular classroom teaching topics from the creator of the internationally-acclaimed Microjazz series. Designed for children aged 6-12, each production lasts around 30 minutes and can be learned, rehearsed and performed in as little as 2 days.Stage a real class act with this comprehensive and flexible resource:
* Succinct casting and direction suggestions.
* Optional props list with a wealth of additional downloadable resources.
* Straightforward and catchy songs, with complete demonstration and backing tracks on an accompanying CD.
* Voice and piano scores with guitar chords.
* A wide range of flexible easy band and orchestral parts available to download which can be played in conjunction with the backing tracks or as part of an independent live orchestral or band.
* Photocopiable lyric sheets (also available as downloads for printing or projection).
* Wide-ranging cross-curricular teaching and classroom activity suggestions.
* A customisable poster to publicise performances.
A Christmas Carol is an English literary classic written by Charles Dickens and was first published in December 1843. The popular novella is studied at Key Stage 2 and 3 as part of the National Curriculum in England, as well as at schools and colleges elsewhere in the UK and around the world. In this new Micromusical adaption, the abridged story is told through drama and song.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.Please Log in or Register to write a review