1. Information Collection
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- 1.1 - Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site including, but not limited to, location, traffic data and other communication information.
- 1.2 - Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- 1.3 - Data offered by filled out forms on our site including registration and purchase.
We may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use with Google Analytics and Adwords.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they use our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services and products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads including cookies. Your browser has an option to decline cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads, you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements through Google Adwords. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
3. Your Information and How It Is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- 3.1 - At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission, we may use your information to fulfill that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
- 3.2 - Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- 3.3 - We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you should you subscribe to any of our mailing lists.
- 3.4 - Information on products or services after a consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
- 3.5 - New consumers can be contacted by our website only if consent has been granted and only for those communications you have granted.
- 3.6 - An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us regarding data we may collect.
- 3.7 - Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with Google Adwords and Analytics.
4. Storage of Personal Data
- 4.2 - Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details are and will be encrypted for full safety measures.
- 4.3 - As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When prompted, you may create an account with a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
5. Information Sharing
If necessary, we may share personal information for legal reasons. This would be to assist in reducing credit risk and fraud thus increasing your personal security and protection. We may also be required by law to provide personal information to police services.
6. Third Party Links
Links on our site that belong to third parties or our affiliates may be found. These websites have their own Privacy Policies which you agree to when you link to the site. We do not accept claims of liability or responsibility in any way for these policies or links, as we have no way to control the third party sites.
7. Accessing Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with the right to access the information that we collect about you. The contact information below needs to be used to request access about details we collect and store on you.
8. Contacting Us